Sydney Court Finds Aussie Rugby Player Blake Ferguson Guilty of Indecent Assault, Blurs Chances of NRL Comeback in 2014Dec 11th 2013
Magistrate Jacqueline Trad of the Sutherland Local Court ruled on Wednesday that former Canberra centre Blake Ferguson is guilty of indecent assault. The incident happened on June 16, 2013, on a night...
The parliament of New Zealand on Wednesday has modernized its royal succession law, thus finally allowing a Queen to become the country's head of state.
The Australian Defence Force announces update on investigation over alleged sexual initiation rites aboard HMAS Ballarat.
Supreme Court Verdict on Gay Sex: Outraged Public, Activists Call it Step Towards Barbarism; Latest ReactionsDec 10th 2013
The Supreme Court ruling on Wednesday that overturned the 2009 Delhi High Court verdict on decriminalising gay sex has outraged many human right activists and members of the public, some of who have g...
An Iranian woman was banned from having her scholarship due to WMD link allegations
In the Spotlight
A bipartisan bill to combat online piracy is running into bipartisan opposition over the broad language in the Stop Online Piracy Act, or SOPA.
M&A | Dealsmore
- RBS to close 4 M&A deals in MENA in 2012
Royal Bank of Scotland <RBS.L> hopes to close four acquisiton deals in the Middle East and North Africa next year worth more than...
- Olympus says panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds No Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds no Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
Bribery & Corruptionmore
- China's Bo Xilai Goes on Trial, Culmination of Dramatic Fall
Fallen Chinese politician Bo Xilai appeared in public for the first time in more than a year on Thursday to face trial in eastern China...
- F1 Boss Bernie Ecclestone Faces Bribe Charges over $1.7bn CVC Deal [VIDEO]
- Libor Fixing and Mis-Selling: Labour Calls for Whistleblower Immunity
- Ehud Olmert, Former Israeli PM, Indicted on More Bribery Charges
- Israel not mired in graft despite myriad scandals: Analysis
- ‘The Hobbit’ Lawsuit: Weinstein Brothers Sue Warner Bros For $75M
Film execs Bob and Harvey Weinstein are suing New Line Cinema and Time Warner Inc for dividing "The Hobbit" into three films ...
- Britain's Serious Fraud Office To Review Victor Dahdaleh Trial Collapse
- Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit Sued for $75m for Splitting Tolkien’s Book Into Three Films
- Tom Daley's Lover Dustin Lance Black Speaks Out over Sex Tape Leaked on Internet
- Celebrity Chef Nigella Lawson Admits Doing Cocaine but Denies Addiction
Intellectual Property Lawmore
- Apple Calls for Cut in US Corporate Tax Rate
Apple CEO Tim Cook has called for the US government to slash corporate tax rates before it will repatriate its $100bn in offshore savings.
- U.S. agriculture wary as Monsanto heads to Supreme Court
- YouTube Yanks Romney Campaign Ad After Copyright Complaint
- LinkedIn breach puts site's reputation on the line
- Microsoft to pay US$388 Million to Australian Inventor?
- India Toughens Insider Trading Rules
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) unveiled new proposals on Wednesday, broadening the scope of who can be held liable f...
- Key Witness Jon Horvath Takes Stand in SAC Trader Michael Steinberg's Trial
- SAC Capital ‘Takes Responsibility’ for Insider Trading and Will Pay $1.8bn in Fines
- Tamara Ecclestone Tweets ‘Show Beauty’ Sneak Preview!
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg $91 Million Richer, Divests 2.4 Million Shares in Social Media Giant, No Insider Trading Involved
- Electronic Tagging Scandal: Capita Takes over Contracts from G4S and Serco
Justice secretary gives tagging deal to Capita before new contract awarded.
- RBS Irish Online Banking Customers Hit by IT Glitch
- RBS Shares Drop After Sudden Nathan Bostock Exit to Santander UK
- Nazi Victim Heirs Seek US President’s Help to Recover €1.6bn Looted Art from Germany
- RBS Finance Director Nathan Bostock Resigns After 10 Weeks to Join Santander