The man responsible for stabbing five young people to death in Canada has been identified
A Western Victoria P-Plate driver who hit a cyclist while she was texting and driving was annoyed that her expensive car damaged during the accident in September 2013.
Prosecutor Gerrie Nel accused Oscar Pistorius of hypocritical weeping every time he was being questioned over the state of affairs involved in the killing of his model girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
BREAKING NEWS: 50 Ships, Helicopters Race Against Time to Rescue 470 Onboard Sinking South Korean Ferry (PHOTOS)Apr 15th 2014
Some 50 ships and helicopters are currently racing against time to rescue the 476 passengers aboard a sinking South Korean passenger ferry.
Boxing News 2014: Philippine Taxwoman Runs Not Only After Pacquiao’s $20M Purse But Also After Winning Bettors in Saturday RematchApr 15th 2014
It is not just eight-division titleholder Manny Pacquiao's guaranteed $20 million purse that Philippine taxwoman, Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Commissioner Kim Henares, is after but also the ...
In the Spotlight
A bipartisan bill to combat online piracy is running into bipartisan opposition over the broad language in the Stop Online Piracy Act, or SOPA.
M&A | Dealsmore
- RBS to close 4 M&A deals in MENA in 2012
Royal Bank of Scotland <RBS.L> hopes to close four acquisiton deals in the Middle East and North Africa next year worth more than...
- Olympus says panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel finds no criminal links yet in M&A deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds No Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
- Olympus: Panel Finds no Criminal Links yet in M&A Deals
Bribery & Corruptionmore
- Corrupt Ex-Cop Gordon Stanley Meyer Receives Home Detention Instead Of Jail Sentence
Former Christchurch police officer Gordon Stanley Meyer has avoided a jail sentence. The disgraced cop was instead sentenced to nine mo...
- China's Bo Xilai Goes on Trial, Culmination of Dramatic Fall
- F1 Boss Bernie Ecclestone Faces Bribe Charges over $1.7bn CVC Deal [VIDEO]
- Libor Fixing and Mis-Selling: Labour Calls for Whistleblower Immunity
- Ehud Olmert, Former Israeli PM, Indicted on More Bribery Charges
- China Blames France's Veolia for Supervision Flaws in Tap Water Pollution Case
China has blamed French utility Veolia Environnement for "supervision problems" in its water quality standards after authorit...
- Ultimate Warrior's Death a Conspiracy? Did the Illuminati Give the Former Pro Wrestler His ‘Ultimate’ End? Vince McMahon Want to Kill Him?
- Judge Scolds Apple Employee for Using iPhone During Samsung-Apple Trial
- Katherine Heigl Repeatedly Asked Duane Reade to Remove Her Photograph Before Filing $6-Million Lawsuit
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Katherine Heigl Gets Grumpy; Files $6M Lawsuit Against Duane Reade for Using Her Photo Online
Intellectual Property Lawmore
- Apple Calls for Cut in US Corporate Tax Rate
Apple CEO Tim Cook has called for the US government to slash corporate tax rates before it will repatriate its $100bn in offshore savings.
- U.S. agriculture wary as Monsanto heads to Supreme Court
- YouTube Yanks Romney Campaign Ad After Copyright Complaint
- LinkedIn breach puts site's reputation on the line
- Microsoft to pay US$388 Million to Australian Inventor?
- Tweed Marijuana Stocks 3rd Most Traded in Canada, Up 183% in Friday Trading
It is not just the Wolf of Weed Street who made a lot of money on trading medical cannabis stocks. Early traders of Tweed Marijuana (TW...
- Ex-Goldman Director Gupta's Insider Trading Conviction Upheld
- India Toughens Insider Trading Rules
- Key Witness Jon Horvath Takes Stand in SAC Trader Michael Steinberg's Trial
- SAC Capital ‘Takes Responsibility’ for Insider Trading and Will Pay $1.8bn in Fines
- ‘Suits’ Season 4 Spoilers: Mike Becomes an Investment Banker; Will there be a Donna-Harvey Romance?
Season three finale of “Suits” had Mike informing Harvey that he is quitting the law firm to accept a job as an investment banker, lea...
- Holcim, Lafarge Agree to Merger to Create Cement Giant
- ‘Good Wife’ Season 5 Episode 17 Spoilers: Alicia, Diana Merge Firms; Alicia, Peter to Give Their Marriage Another Shot?
- Former Australian MasterChef Star Accused of Embezzlement, Allegedly Stole Over $7M to Fund Lifestyle
- Robert H. Richards IV, Du Pont Heir Who Admitted To Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Spared Prison Sentence Because He Would ‘Not Fare Well’ In Prison